Cardiology & Respiratory Services for the Gulf Coast
When friendly service, excellent providers, and the convenience of hometown service matters, choose El Campo Memorial for your cardiology and respiratory services needs.
Our trained professionals work directly with your physician to monitor and treat cardiopulmonary and respiratory functions.
Our services include:
- Patient consultation and education
- Mechanical ventilation (conventional and non-invasive)
- Continuous positive airway pressure
- Delivery of aerosolized medications
- Airway management
- Brochopulmonary hygiene
- Oxygen and specialty medical gas administration
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Internal and external transports
- Home care discharge planning
We provide diagnostic services, including pulmonary function, exercise testing and sleep studies. Our therapists are Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), registry eligible by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) or Certified Respiratory Technicians (CRT) and licensed by the State of Texas (RCP). In addition to CPR training, they also have additional training on a continuing education basis.
El Campo Memorial Hospital's cardiopulmonary department provides specialized medical care, ranging from diagnostic testing of the heart, lungs and brain to the treatment of lung disorders.
We provide cardiac procedures including 24-hour Holter monitoring and treadmill stress testing to help determine cardiac function.
Extensive educational materials are also available for cardiopulmonary patients and family members.
Services available in El Campo include:
- Stress tests
- EKG / EEG
- Impediance Cardiography (ICG)
- Holter Monitoring
- Pulmonary function tests
- Education to all patients with respiratory ailments
Physician orders are required.