Sanjay Sethi, M.D.
Dr. Sethi treats various cancers including lung, breast, colon, prostate and lymphoma. In addition, he also treats benign and malignant blood disorders and specializes in the care of elderly patients as he has additional fellowship training in geriatrics. Dr. Sethi is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate individualized patient care.
Dr. Sethi speaks fluent English, Hindi, and Punjabi. He is married with two children and enjoys traveling, reading, playing golf and spending time with his family.
• Board Certified – Medical Oncology
• Fellowship in Medical Oncology – University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
• Fellowship in Geriatrics – Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
• Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine – Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
• Medical Doctorate – University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India
• American Society of Clinical Oncology
Mid Coast Medical Clinc
305 Sandy Corner Road
El Campo, Texas